The Centre Pompidou is an architectural marvel, immediately recognisable by its exterior escalators and enormous coloured tubing. Inside, visitors can see one of the world's largest modern art collections, home to masterpieces by the likes of Miro, Dali and Kandinsky.
Redeem your ticket at the Tourism board agency before going to the museum.
Entry is free on the first Sunday of every month.
Visitors from the European Union aged 25 years or under, and primary or secondary school teachers can enter for free (except temporary exhibitions). Tickets for those entitled to free admission can be redeemed at the cash desk of the Pompidou Centre.
Visitors can directly access the exhibition areas as long as they are able to prove with valid ID that they fall under one of the following categories:
- 'Laissez-passer' pass holders or accompanying children aged 17 years and under
- Children aged 12 years and under
- Those with reduced mobility and one accompanying person
- French and international journalists
- 'Amis' of the Pompidou Centre
- 'Amis' of the Musée National d'art Moderne
- Musées-Monuments cardholders
- Staff of the Ministry of Culture
- Icom and Icomos members
29 rue de Rivoli, Paris, 75004
Pick up your ticket here.
Place Georges-Pompidou, Paris, 75004
Office du tourisme de Paris
Du kan avboka gratis när som helst innan aktivitetens utsatta sluttidAvbokningsvillkor
Vi använder cookies. Det är bara att fortsätta söka på sajten om du accepterar det.